It's no secret that I looooove homemade ranch dressing. There is just so much you can do with it, it never gets old! My favorite recipe is this one from Living Loving Paleo - it's so delicious, super healthy, and it only takes a minute or two to make!
One of my favorite ranch tricks is to add some hot sauce to it and presto, you've got buffalo ranch. Which brings me to this fun, tasty, and very simple recipe!
BUFFALO RANCH CHICKEN BLT WRAPS
- 2 cups of cooked chicken
- 1/4c homemade ranch
- 1-2 tbsp hot sauce
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 4 Romaine hearts (1 leaf for each wrap)
- 16-20 Cherry tomatoes (4 or 5 for each wrap)
- Bacon crumbles (to your heart's content)
- Mix chicken, ranch, & hot sauce together in a bowl.
- Scoop 1/2 cup of the chicken mixture into each romaine heart.
- Top with tomatoes & bacon.
- That's it!
If you make this, let me know how you like it! Leave a comment here or post a photo on Instagram - and don't forget tag me @justloveyourguts so I can see all the deliciousness!